CareVet’s team-centric Whole Person Approach ensures every member of your staff has the financial security, job flexibility, growth opportunities and benefits to meet their present needs and support their future development. When you choose CareVet, you can rest assured that you are not only protecting your work family but also bringing them opportunities that previously seemed unattainable. On top of our Whole Person Approach, we offer additional benefits to sellers, including:
What We Offer Sellers
Comprehensive Hospital Valuation
At CareVet we custom tailor our valuation to every single hospital’s potential. We want to get to know you, your team, and your goals for the future of your practice. We take all of this into consideration during our valuation process.
Whether you plan on retiring next month or practicing for another ten years, we will reach a common understanding on your career plan and ensure your goals are met.
Whatever your vision and goals for the future are, we are here to bring them to life. CareVet’s organizational support extends to facility remodels and expansion opportunities that will optimize your workflow, efficiency and capacity to serve your community.
We will take the time to learn about your brand and your team to ensure we preserve your legacy the way you intended.
What We Offer Team Members
Your team is your family, which is why we’re laser-focused on caring for the individuals that make up our network. We’re committed to supporting your team through a variety of programs including:
- Living Wage: $15 minimum wage for all veterinary Team Members.
- Revenue Sharing Program: Monthly bonus to reward teams’ achievements.
- Learning Institute: Skill development and mentorship opportunities.
- Health and Wellness: Mental and physical health resources and benefits.
What We Offer Veterinarians
One of CareVet’s primary goals is recruiting and retaining the top talent in the industry, which is why we provide outstanding, personalized benefits to our veterinarians, including:
- Compensation: Competitive, customized compensation packages developed with their preferences in mind.
- Schedule Flexibility: Option to work full-time or part-time based on their needs.
- Skill Development: CareVet Learning Institute offers broad mentorship and learning opportunities.